Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
What was your FIRST job?
- tutor at Enopi academy
What was your FIRST car?
- subaru impreza
Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
- Rachel about black friday
Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
- my dad, how does he wake up at 5AM daily
Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
- mrs. lee
Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
- nope, i moved to new york city and his parents divorced… :/
Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
- Never been to a wedding
What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
- Ate breakfast, showered, headed out to the black friday sales
FIRST broken bone?
- Pinky from playing basketball
- Left lobe
When was your FIRST detention?
- 7th grade, I was “late” to lunch -_-
Who was your FIRST roommate?
- Chris Flecker
If you had one wish, what would it be?
- I would wish for a shitload of money.
What were the first lessons you ever took?
- Piano and art lessons
What is the first thing you did when you got home?
- Eat and pass the fuck out
1. If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. with whom would it be?
- Tom Brady
2. If you could be any character in fiction, whom would you be?
- Emmett Cullen. Rosalie….drool
3. What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
- Just a R.I.P + date + a bible verse I guess?
4. Do you speak in a high voice when you are talking to a dog?
- not really, just cats lol
5. Do you know how a bus driver closes the door to the bus, when the door closer is on the inside?
- Yeah haha
6. Have you ever eaten food meant for an animal?
7. What are you thinking of doing for a senior prank?
- Already graduated
8. Are you friends with any nerdy people?
-yeap, my whole Quad haha
9. Do you buy those pants with the holes in them?
- I bought like two, years ago
10. If you do, why don’t you just go make your own holes in them? And if you don’t, why don’t you buy them?
- I don’t like them anymore.
11. Did you ever have an imaginary friend when you were younger?
- I used to pretend my stuffed Snoopy doll was real. Kinda like Calvin and Hobbes
12. Have you ever told a lie, in which you would get into REALLY big trouble if you had told the truth?
- Uhm…yeah. Quite often
13. Do you believe in God?
- 100% yeah
14. If you do believe, why do you? And if not, why don’t you believe?
- I just do
15. How do you feel about “emo bands”?
- Eh…they’re ok I guess
16. You are in jail. Some dumbass starts a fire and sets the whole building in flames. You are in your jail cell, and the cops have died from burns. What do you do?
- Hope to god the door cells are open or the keys are nearby
17. Is the cup half full, or half empty right now?
- completely empty
18. Have you ever tried to do “the worm” while underwater?
19. Where is your dad?
20. Some guy in an alley kidnaps you. He says that you will choose one of your best friends to die. If you say you don’t pick one, then he kills you. What would you say?
- YURI CHOI. LOL
1. What color is your underwear right now?
- black, red, gray
2. What are you listening to right now?
- sympathy for the devil- the rolling stones
3. What are the last 2 digits in your phone number?
4. What was the last thing you ate?
- a lindt truffle
5. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
6. How is the weather right now?
- very nice, just wish it was a bit sunnier
7. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- jaydee noona
8. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- height, and then their face
9. Favorite type of food?
- mexican and italian food
10. Do you drink?
- not too much lately
11. Do you smoke?
12. Ever get so drunk you dont remember?
13.What color are your eyes?
- dark brown
15. Do you wear contacts?
17. Favorite Month?
18. Ever cried for no reason?
- I think so..
19. Last Movie you watched?
- Harry Potter 7
20. Favorite day of the week?
21. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
22. Hugs or Kisses?
23. Chocolate or Vanilla?
24. Do you want your friends to respond?
- I guess
25. Who is most likely to respond?
26. Who is least likely to respond?
- I don’t care
27. What books are you reading?
- Harry Potter 1-7
- left ear
29. Fav. Movie?
- gladiator, hoosiers, uh..i have a lot
30. Fav. baseball team?
- red sox
31. Any pets?
- i want a hedgehog in my dorm
- only go on to talk to my best friend
33. Butter, Plain or salted popcorn?
- hate popcorn
34. Dogs or cats?
35. Fav. flower?
36. Have you ever fired a gun?
37. Do you like to travel by plane as opposed to car?
- don’t care. like them both
38. Right handed or left handed?
39. How many pillows do you sleep with?
40. Are you missing someone?
then i hear some strange ass noise
but you know, i figure it ain’t nothin
but then i hear that shxt again
so then i get up like this
and then i realize im just hallucinating so,
im good, im good, back to chlln.
North Korea bombs South Korea’s Yeonpyeong Island Two South Korean soldiers were killed and a dozen injured after North Korea fired dozens of artillery shells onto a South Korean island setting more than 60 houses ablaze and sending civilians fleeing in terror.
Shit pissed me off.
Watched Harry Potter 7 today. Gonna go home and read all the books again and watch all the movies again. Fa shooo
1. Money can’t buy happiness but
somehow, it’s more comfortable to cry in a BMW than on a bicycle…
2. Forgive your enemy, but
remember the bastard’s name.
3. Help a man when he is trouble & he will remember you
when he is in trouble again.
4. Many people are alive only because
it’s illegal to shoot them.
5. Alcohol does not solve any problem, but then,
neither does milk.
This actually really intrests me. I’ve always wondered if this was actually done on purpose by A.A. Milne (author of Winne the Pooh)
1. Are you single - single…hopefully to change soon hehehe
2. Are you happy - i guess i am
3. Are you bored – a little bit. heading to sleep soon
4. Are you naked - nah
5. Are you a blonde - might dye my hair out of boredom next semester
6. Are you moody – yeahhh
7. Are you a lover/hater - hater. just cause it’s more fun
8. Are you hot/cold - cold
9. Are you Irish - nope
10. Are you Asian - yuppp
1. Name – Randy An
2. Nicknames – Randolf
3. Any birth marks - a freckle on my scrotum and my left bicep
4. Hair color – black
5. Natural hair color - black
6. Eye color - dark brown
7. Height - 5 9
8. Mood - pretty chill, just got like 3 classes until i can go home for thanksgiving
9. Favorite colors – red
10. One place you want to visit - Italy or Chicago
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
1. Do you believe in love at first sight – nope
2. Do you believe in soul mates - yeap
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally - lol..who hasn’t?
5. Have you ever broke someone’s heart? - hope not
6. Ever had your heart broken? - I think so
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? - yeap
8. Are you afraid of commitment? - very afraid
9. Who was the last person you hugged? - Allison
10. Who was the last person you said I love you to? - my mom
TEN THIS OR THAT
1. Love or lust – love
3. Cats or dogs – dogs
4. A few best friends or many regular friends - few best friends, for sure
5. Television or internet - internet
6. Chinese Or Indian - chinese
7. Wild night out or romantic night in – wild night out
8. Money or Happiness - moneyy
9. Night or day - night
10. Msn or phone - phone
TEN HAVE YOU EVER
1. Been caught sneaking out – not really…my parents don’t really care
2. Been skinny dipping - nah
3. Bungee jumped – after seeing that video with the crocodiles..fuck no
4. Finished an entire jaw breaker – yeap
5. Lied to someone you liked – yeah
6. Wanted an ex bf/gf back – maybe…
8. Cried yourself to sleep? - yeah
9. Cried because you lost a pet – nope
10. Wanted to disappear – yeah lol, during the embarrassing situations
TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER
1. Smile or eyes - smile
2. Light or dark hair – light
3. Hugs or kisses - kisses
4. Shorter or taller – shorter
5. Intelligence or attraction – attraction
6. Romantic or spontaneous - romantic
7. Funny or serious - funny
8. Older or Younger - older
9. Outgoing or quiet - outgoing.
10. Sweet or Bad Ass – sweet
TEN HAVE YOU’S
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd - yeah
2. Ever done drugs – yeah
3. Ever consumed alcohol? - yeah
5. Ever been on a cheerleading team – nope
6. Ever Been on a dance team - lol..no
7. Ever been on a sports team - yeap
8. Ever been in a drama play/production - i used to love it in elementary school plays
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? - nope
10. Ever been in a rap video? - lol wtf..no
TEN LAST THINGS
1. Last phone call you made - my umma
2. Last person you hung out with - Christin, Jeremee, Isaiah, Kingsley, Del, Tamar, Kirsten, and Carl the hedgehog
4. Last time you worked – not in awhile
5. Last person you tackled - some fat guy on North Bay rugby team
6. Last person you IM’d - Yuri
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with - see #2, we saw harry potter #7
9. Last thing you missed – going to the movies with a certain someone
10. Last thing you ate - trail mix from 7-11
LAST PERSON TO
1. Sleep beside you? - Jieun
2. See you cry? - hrm..don’t remember
3. You went out to dinner with? - people i went to see Harry Potter 7 with
5. You talked on the phone to? - didn’t you ask this…my umma
7. Make you laugh? - Christin
WOULD YOU RATHER
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? - nose
2. Be serious or be funny? - funny
3. Drink whole or skim milk? - whole
4. Spend time with your parents or enemies? - parents
1. Simple or complicated? -complicated
2. Retarded? - fuck that
DO YOU PREFER
1. Flowers or candy? - candy, flowers are stupid
2. Gray or black? - black
3. Color or Black and white photos? - black and white
4. Sunrise or sunset? - sunset
6. Staying up late or waking up early? - waking up early
1. Do you like anyone? - yeah…
2. Do they know it? - don’t think so lol
DO YOU PREFER
1. Sun or moon? - moon
2. Winter or Summer? - winter
3. Left or right? - right
4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends? - 2 best friends
5. Sun or rain? - sun
6. Vanilla or chocolate ice cream? - vanilla
7. Vodka or Jack Daniels? - jack daniels
1. Nervous Habits? - bite my nails
2. Are you double jointed? - don’t think so
3. Can you twist your tongue around and roll it? - uhm nah..
4. Can you raise one eyebrow? - nope
5. Can you cross your eyes? - maybe…iduno
6. Do you make your bed daily? - nope
1. Which shoe goes on first? - right
2. Ever thrown something at someone? - just threw a gatorade bottle at Christin
3. On average, how much money do you carry with you? - 10~20
4. What jewelery do you wear? - earring, bracelet, sometimes a necklace
5. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? -twirl
6. Have you ever eaten Spam? - hell yeah
7. Favorite ice cream? - vanilla and cookie dough
8. How many different kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? - got like 4 kinds in my room
9. What’s your favorite beverage? - gatorade, water, orange juice, and milk
10. Do you cook? - i think so
IN THE LAST MONTH HAVE YOU
1. Had a relationship? - nope
2. Bought something? - yeah
4. Sang? - every day in the shower
5. Been hugged? - yeah
6. Felt stupid? - yeap..
7. Missed someone: - yeah..
1. Last Alcoholic Drink: 4loko
2. Last Car ride: ride back from Saturday’s rugby game
3. Last Movie Seen: harry potter 7!
4. Last Song Played: Cee Lo Green- Fuck you
Towson rugby lost to Salisbury in the PRU championship by 5 points :( We have an end of the season dinner at Bill Bateman’s though to celebrate and it’s fucking good food all on the coach’s wallet. So stokedddddd, plus there’s just a week until Thanksgiving Break. I can’t wait to finally get a haircut, go home, see the fam and eat some Korena food, and relax a bit before finals. Of course that means I got a lot of shit to do this week.
- Hand in my KNES paper and do the crunch test
- Get ready for CRMJ quiz on Monday during class
- PSYCH Exam
- Wake up at 7:30AM on Thursday for enrollment
- Paper on 5 songs that changed Rock n’ Roll
- Statistics and ENGL class
- KNES class
- Statistics Lab
I finally have time to update with some shit I’ve wanted to get off my chest. I have to wake up at 8 A.M to get ready for the last game of the rugby season. It’s playoffs in the PRU division and I’m just going to watch and support but it’s going to be a long day and yet, I’m sitting here eating trail mix and looking through Facebook and Tumblr. Went through a rough week, turned in 5 papers I had due and I have a lot of work to do tomorrow after the game. But it’s comforting to know I just have one week until Thanksgiving break. I can go for some runs and do some hiking back at Seneca Creek Park and see my family. I got a bunch of shit to rant about but I’m know I’m going to regret it so I’m just going to sleep for now.
A guitar or a XBOX 360 and a bunch of games?
Leaning towards the guitar :3
Mandatory formal dance for Towson’s women’s soccer team and men’s rugby team. Lame…
I don’t want to dress up and go to an awkward as shit dance -_-
2- Victoria Secret
3- Armani Exchange
5- Forever 21
8- Steve Madden
9- Betsey Johnson
3- The North Face
8- New Era
Since I forgot Day 3 yesterday and I’m backed up by a day.
My views on religion … are complicated? I’m a Christian but at the same time, I’m confused with what God is asking from me. I’m not sure about my faith sometimes and I struggle but it’s part of the process I guess.
I approve. Sometimes.
I like to drink. At parties, at events, when I fish, when I’m eating, during football games, during heartbreaks, during the good times, during the bad times, to celebrate, and commemorate. It’s just fun haha.
The drugs… I’m not sure. I stopped the percocets and xanax but weed is always good. I don’t smoke a lot anymore but I do on occasion like the big parties or when I’m too sore from rugby and I smoke a little to ease the pain.
Overall, I approve of both highly hahaha
I’d like to be married, have a baby girl, and be living in VA or MD. Settled down in a house with a good job. Nothing spectacular… hopefully we’ll do some traveling.
I am currently single. Mostly, I like it. I don’t have to worry about messing something up, having someone fret over not calling them, not having to go out of the way to spend time with them, have more time to spend with my friends, and I like the money I save lol. Only thing I miss is when it comes time to go to sleep, the bed is a little bit lonely.
Day 1 - your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
Day 2 - where you’d like to be in 10 years.
Day 3 - your views on drugs and alcohol.
Day 4 - your views on religion.
Day 5 - a time you thought about ending your own life.
Day 6 - write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
Day 7 - your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
Day 8 - a moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
Day 9 - how you hope your future will be like.
Day 10 - discuss your first love and first kiss.
Day 11 - put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.
Day 12 - bullet your whole day.
Day 13 - somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
Day 14 - your earliest memory.
Day 15 - your favorite tumblrs.
Day 16 - your views on mainstream music.
Day 17 - your highs and lows of this past year.
Day 18 - your beliefs.
Day 19 - disrespecting your parents.
Day 20 - how important you think education is.
Day 21 - one of your favorite shows.
Day 22 - how have you changed in the past 2 years?
Day 23 - give pictures of 5 guys who are famous who you find attractive.
Day 24 - your favorite movie and what it’s about.
Day 25 - someone who fascinates you and why.
Day 26 - what kind of person attracts you.
Day 27 - a problem that you have had.
Day 28 - something that you miss.
Day 29 - goals for the next 30 days.
Day 30 - your highs and lows of this month
I remember vividly my last trip to Korea. My mom used to get homesick and my mom and I would visit Korea every 3 years but the last time I went was in the summer of my 5th grade. My sister was born and she was too young to travel and my mom was so occupied with taking care of her and money was getting tight living in New York, we stopped the visits. I still remember being so happy to see my dad, so glad to be done with those stupid Kumon packets my mom had me do in Korea so I wouldn’t forget stuff for school, and excited to play Starcraft because it was the new game.
10 years later, Starcraft 2 just came out a few months ago, and I’m thinking about going to Korea once I graduate college. I remember during the last trip to Korea, my uncle would take me to work and since he worked for a computer software company, I got my own little corner desk. I felt so happy hanging out with his co-workers. I’d pack my book bag with Legos, Pokemon cards in the little card protectors, and my Pokemon wallet while my uncle packed his computer and stuff for work and walk to work with him. His workers would order jajangmyun for me, take cigarette breaks and walk with me to the store and buy me ice cream, play Starcraft with me in their free time, and go to NRB, Burger King, and one of the new megamarkets that were new back then in Korea and buy me toys. One of the workers there asked me my birthday one day and used a program to calculate how many days I lived so far and I remember the number was like 3800 days or something and now with some application on Facebook, I’m already 7575 days into my life.
I find that looking back, so many things have changed even when it doesn’t seem like time has flew by so quick. Feels like it was days ago I was trading Pokemon cards in P.S 184 with Luke and Jason, riding my scooter to the park to play acorn fights in the fall, going to the pizzeria with my friends, buying pop guns and having water gun fights. I had a pretty good day so far and now, I’m feeling a bit reminiscent and sad that time is flying by so quick. Just 1 and a half years of college left, and it’s the real world for me.