Note: everyone is going to hurt you. You just have to find the ones worth suffering for. - bob marley
- Back in the day, the athletes I began idolizing in the 90s are getting old. Their starting to get questioned if their too old to play now. Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett on an aging Celtics team, Allen Iverson already retired, Michael Jordan and John Stockton entered into the Hall of Fame. Randy Moss is slowing down, Ray Lewis is starting to get Hall of Fame talk.
- Society’s norms are changing. Germs and bacteria are getting more and more severe and the anthrax threat, hand sanitizer are everywhere, money is so hard to achieve because of the economy.
- The things I use money are changing from Star Wars action figures and Legos to Gameboy games and computer games. Then to clothes and sneakers, the latest North Face and now I’m looking at PS3 + games, guitars, and a new car.
- I gave up that “I-don’t-care” and “whatever” attitudes and stopped making excuses
Make a list of all the things you’d like in a girl, and then write next to it their antonyms… That’s the kind of person you’ll fall for
I don’t like smokers… I’ve always been crazy about guys who love to smoke.
I don’t like players… there you go, I love them.
I don’t like asshole who laugh at people and pretend they’re better than everyone.
But I know they are actually insecure and I that really drives me crazy
It’s funny! It’s silly.
- Rocio Roza.
Over the two years of my stay in Towson, one of the people I admire the most is someone I met in the weirdest ways. She was my best guy friend’s roommate’s long distance ex-girlfriend but she constantly provides advice that I take to heart.
Just because I’m curious…haha
I like girls that…
- are modest.
- don’t smoke & party often/drink often
- like sports. team BOSTON too please. No Yankees fans please…
- love and appreciate good music.
- dress nice. Not all that slutty, flashy, shit.
- can appreciate all races and ethnicities, any sexual orientation, any disability, and be respectful
- can accept my rude sense of humor hehe
- can laugh at themselves.
- doesn’t take everything too seriously
- are dependent
Only problem is the longer the list goes on, the more I worry about who I fall in love with. Sounds like I’m gonna love a complete bitch haha
I can’t stand these fake ass bitches.
God seriously messed up somewhere.