the old me is dead and gone away.
While I was running tonight, I started thinking about my closest friends growing up in San Francisco. My closest friends were Eugenia Wong and Anne Lee, not by choice though. Eugenia’s mom and Anne’s mom were already friends but my mom met them at the hospital when my mom was in labor and they became best friends. I got stuck with these two older girls all the time and being a kid, friendships were made so easily and they became my best friends.
- I remember going over Anne’s house and she had some Kumon worksheets to finish before she could play so I’d watch for adults nearby and she’d pull out the calculator and use it to get the answers quicker so we could play.
- They used to trick me by taking me into a dirt road behind Anne’s backyard and there’d be this hole in the ground. They used to tell me a mummy lived down there and I’d be scared and hide behind them. Not sure why a mummy would live in a hole but… mollah, I was a kid.
- Making mudpies and hiding them under leaves to “cool off” and forgetting about them after eating dinner. They’d dry and get stuck to the brick wall and Anne’s dad would have to scrape them off with a shovel the next day.
- Sleeping over Eugenia’s house when my parents went to NYC to house search. Her mom took us to Taco Bell and I was so gassy, I kept burping all night.
- My parents went to Korea for a trip and left me at Eugenia’s house and Anne slept over too and I wore jeans and didn’t bring pajamas. I was so uncomfortable that Eugenia’s mom made me wear Eugenia’s Sailor Moon pajamas to sleep -_-;; Played Super Mario Brothers 3 all night though and ate our favorite cereal, Cookie Crisps.
- Went to Disneyland with my mom, Eugenia, and Eugenia’s mom because my dad and her dad went on a golfing trip. Still remember our matching Mickey and Minnie Mouse hats, the strawberry ice cream, and being afraid of the fireworks. I thought it was falling towards me I had to watch from inside the hotel room and watch through the window.
- We had a joint Beanie Baby collection we kept at Eugenia’s house and we found a retired Tiger one at a store. We all wanted to pitch in 2-3 dollars each to buy it and I forgot and bought ice cream for this girl in my class I liked. They didn’t talk to me for a week :(
- Coming out to every baseball game I played at school and being my biggest fans, win or lose. Better attendance than my parents
- Playing hide and go seek and falling asleep in the little closets with the towels. Still remember how mad Anne got when she had to give up and played Super Nintendo by herself lol
- Going hiking and swimming in Lake Tahoe with Anne’s family and her cousins and taking “cool” poses on a rock. We look like fags, no lie but we were kids so haha…yeah. Anne’s cousin was cute though :3
Not sure how I retain all those memories, so many more but it’s like 4AM and i gotta shower and sleep lol. Hopefully I wake up at 10AM tmrw!!!
This procrastination and laziness is going to screw me over really badly one day. I’ve been pushing off my daily workouts until 12:30 and beyond lately because I’m just lazy as shit. It’s a nice feeling and all, the cooler air and the emptiness in the streets but I end up sleeping so late so hopefully I get this bad habit fixed asap.
Hrm… Got back from OC a couple of days ago. It was alright, could’ve had more fun but I been getting migraines lately and the medication is leaving me tired and drained. Top it all off with the bad sleeping patterns, I was so tired I couldn’t enjoy it much as I should’ve. I got in the water for the first time since John Gao passed away at Long Beach during a summer beach party. Not sure why or how I got over the fear of going in the ocean, maybe it was just hot as shit and my feet were burning and the water was so cool and tempting but I just kinda ran in.
At least I can finally say I went to OC, went into the ocean ( 5% whale sperm >: ew..), ate boardwalk fries, went to visit some head shops, drank with my friends, and had a good time there. I was smacked the entire second day though…I don’t remember anything past 4PM lol. On the way back, got to see the huge hurricane hit us on the bridge on the drive home. Saw some lightning strike upclose which was epic, the air steaming up all around it and the way it cuts through the air like that. The effing power went out at home though… So I showered real quick and unpacked and passed out.
Of course my mom would make an appointment for a blood test the next day. Drug free for the entire summer since school ended and the one weekend I decided to eat failcrackers and rock brownies, she decides to take me then. Must start praying my mum doesn’t find out.
1. Two argument topics that would REALLY get you going.
- the existence of God
- Lakers & Celtics, who the better team is
2. Two songs you’ve listened to a lot lately.
- Dead and Gone- T.I ft. Justin Timberlake
- Up In The Air- Dumbfoundead
3. Two things you usually get complimented on.
- my shoes
- that’s it T_T
4. Two things you want pierced on you.
- right ear
- one more left cartilage
5. Two tattoos you want.
- one on my right shoulder “la vita dolce”
- one on my forearm, still drawing it but a tribute to someone R.I.P
6. Two animals you like.
7. Two occupations you consider for your future.
- criminal investigator
- NBA GM :D
8. Two things most people don’t know about you.
- i’m really polite but i talk mad shit
- i seem really messy but i’m pretty OCD about germs..
9. Two of your exes.
- psycho white girl #1
- psycho white girl #2
yuri…you know what i mean -_-
10. Two ugly names.
11. Two foods you like to eat.
- chicken wings
12. Two stores you buy stuff from the most.
13. Two numbers you like.
14. Two of your favorite school subjects.
15. Two things you hate.
- stupid people
16. Two people you love.
17. Two people who should run for president.
- don’t know brooo
18. Two things you do a lot.
- im texting from the moment i wake up until i sleep :(
19. Two things you do in the shower.
20. Two places you go a lot.
- seneca state park
21. Two hairstyles you want to try.
- i wanna grow my hair out really long like tim lincecum
- if the above doesnt work, i might get a buzzcut lol
22. Two things you want to buy but don’t have enough money for.
- i want a set of beats for dre, but gotta wait until im working :(
- Nike Copper foamposites, $300 for a freaking pair…smd hypebeasts
23. Two Green Day songs you like.
- the fuck is that
24. Two colors you usually paint your nails.
- hot pink
25. Two languages you want to learn.
- korean (lol)
26. Two instruments you’d like to learn to play.
- guitarr really badly <3
- piano or the drums
27. Two dream cars.
- lotus evora
- mercedes SUV
28. Two boy’s names you like.
29. Two girl’s names you like.
30. Two best friends from elementary school.
- Luke Shin
- Jason Lee
31. Two words to describe you.
32. Two of your favorite seasons.
33. Two nouns that begin with the same letter as your first name.
34. Two electives you’ve taken.
35. Two people you go to for advice.
- yuri choi
- kody brindley
36. Two of your favorite drinks.
- jack and coke
37. Two things people do that annoy you.
- ask to see my phone and proceed to look through my fucking text messages…
- someone being unnecessarily rude to someone
38. Two things you look for in a significant other.
- smart, independent girl. clingy girls are annoying…
- pretty, secure, dresses nice, jokes and laughs a lot
39. Two good memories from middle school.
- playing with those rubbery, liquid filled yo-yo things that bounced on a string until they got banned by the school.
- being in a class full of nerds. they always got our class pizza parties :3
1. I’ve come to realize that my hair:
grows slower than I thought. Growing it is insanely hard for me :(
2. I’ve come to realize that when I talk:
I talk kind of quietly or something because people never seem to hear me the first time
3. I’ve come to realize that life is:
harder than what I had imagined.
4. I’ve come to realize that all I really need:
is my close friends, fam, money
5. I’ve come to realize that I’ve lost:
trust for people. People be shady as fuck
6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when:
I put too much thought into something small and insignificant
8. I’ve come to realize that money:
rules everything around me.
9. I’ve come to realize that when I get older:
I want to provide myself everything I need to be happy
10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always be:
a kid at heart. I wanna go to Lego land….fuck :(
11. I’ve come to realize that I have a crush on:
Park Han Byul, Ha Ga In, and Shinae<3
12. I’ve come to realize that the last time I cried was:
whenever I sneeze lol, I get teary on the sides of my eyes
13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone:
should’ve been a 9700, Androids are retarded
14. I’ve come to realize that when I wake up in the
mornin g afternoon:
I always have these vivid dreams that involve people I recently talk to as well as people from years ago15. I’ve come to realize that before I go to sleep at night:
I just don’t want to sleep. No matter how sleepy I am, I’ll think of things to do to avoid sleeping. Plus I get hungrier than a kid with the munchies
16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
How much I like Drake and T.I’s music lol
17. I’ve come to realize that my life:
needs more hobbies and things to do. But then I’d have to wake up earlier to manage the time…
18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook:
I always play a game of tetris and I hate whoever IMs me because it fucks up my score
19. I’ve come to realize that today I will:
watch that episode of Criminal Minds I wanted to watch all day and work out
20. I’ve come to realize that tonight:
I’m gonna have to make sure I sleep early and fix my sleep schedule
21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow I will:
have to pack for the beach…and I hate packing
22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to:
get out of college, Towson blows big, black, hairy cocks and I just wanna get past that shithole. GAH >:(
23. I’ve come to realize that the people who are most likely to repost this are:
24. I’ve come to realize relationships:
are a waste of time if you aren’t at least 21 yet. You’re just kids dumbasses.
25. I’ve come to realize love:
is worth waiting for.
26. I’ve come to realize my best girl friend:
is a bitch. I hate her
28. I’ve come to realize food is:
29: I’ve come to realize that this summer:
it’s too freaking hot but other than, it’s chill :)
30. I’ve come to realize heartbreak:
teaches you something and prepares you for the next time
31. I’ve come to realize that my ex:
is a psycho.
32.I’ve come to realize that my sister(s):
is a dork. At least she’s gullible…
33. I’ve come to realize that crying:
is…? o_O good for moisturizing the eyes?
34. I’ve come to realize that death:
35. I’ve come to realize that if I’m sick:
I get so pissed and paranoid of getting sick again.
36. I’ve come to realize when I’m bored:
I bite my nails and listen to music.
A dude traded an old cellphone and got a Porsche Roadster by swapping items through Craigslist.
So I was set to sleepover Caitlyn’s house and I dropped off my bag and I was wearing a Lacrosse jersey and basketball shorts with no effing pockets so to travel light, I just brought my debit card and put it in her bag for safe keeping. After getting some pizza and wings by her house, I had to stop by 7-11 for a toothbrush because I always forget that even when I remember toothpaste…
Anyways, I wanted a Slurpee so badly. They had all my favorites and I absolutely, fucking needed one but I had like $3~ dollars on my debit card so I was standing there thinking which I should get. On one hand, I didn’t want nasty ass breath while we were sleeping but I wanted a dank ass Cherry+Coco Cola Slurpee to sip on. Biggest decision I had to make since my Topics in Diversity essay. Had to choose between two topics I didn’t know shit on and write an essay on at 7AM in the morning… but I came out a winner.
Stuck the toothbrush in my shorts and tightened the drawstrings tight so it wouldn’t fall out and bought a Slurpee and made out with both… Yesss!
Anyways… I got exactly 6 months and 19 days until I’m 21 years old. Almost….There….
I’m off to NYC on August 9, I miss my friends :( I miss Sundays in New York. Meeting up with Joe, Jisung, Karl, Aaron and Daniel in the alleyway and going to PC bang on Main Street and coming back in time to slip into the last row of service and grab lunch at church. All the times we’d sit on the fire escape stairwell talking, the midday cup ramen from the Corner Stop, the basketballing at PS. 219, and the blunts on Karl’s rooftop.
It’s weird how it started off, me and Joe were stuck going to Korean school held by our church FUMC. It was Korean school and then service right afterwards and our 6th grade teacher was such a creeper and we’d get into fights with him all the time because he was just an idiot and the class was gay. One day, we met up and we were shooting the basketball in the gym when we decided to go to the Corner Stop and get food and kill time before service. We told Jisung about it and he started coming earlier and we all went to PC Bang every sunday morning and eventually, Jisung brought Karl and Daniel and it was the 5 of us playing Starcraft or Counterstrike every sunday morning or handball at PS. 219.
Typical though for any church, since we started cutting service, we eventually got noticed and started getting phone calls about why we weren’t coming out. Mad annoying habit of diehard church go-ers… -_- But I should be arriving to NYC sunday morning so for old time’s sake, I should hit them up mwahaha.
Went to dinner with my dad and his friend from work. He was trying to answer some questions I had about the job I want and different ways to improve the odds of getting the exact job I want but I was too busy looking at the food cook to process much info :(
The guy was cool though and I did get some questions answered. We went to Sakura near Tyson’s Corner and the prettiest girl EVERRRRRRRRRR was working. The bar was sick, the dude serving the food had some funny tricks and did some crazy shit with the fire, and he tossed up food for everyone to catch with their mouths. Some Japanese lady caught it mid-air with her chopsticks, even the server was like…wtfhacks. Some white lady got hit in the eye though (lol)
It was ok though, and I’m being so lazy with tumblr. I’ll update you soon with the daily challenges :(
I am a fishing god.
I probably spent 10 minutes with my fishing rod cast and the rest of the 5 hours untangling my rod from someone else’s or undoing some crazy ass knots I made.
Went on a fishing trip with some guys from Lighthouse. I was stuck in the “hoodlums that smoke” car with Tony and Earl in the back and Kevin Yoo driving. Albert driving Danny and all the fishing equipment and then Newton, Daniel Cho, Joe, and Brian driving separately. Kevin picked me up and we went to grab some food from his mom’s deli and met up at 8 to all drive together and got some Wendy’s and junk food on the way.
Moment we all cast our rods, I got my line tangled with Tony’s. Then I got it tangled with myself. Then my line broke completely. Then it got tangled by itself like three freaking times and people couldn’t figure out how I was so good at messing up fishing rods but I caught two fishies!!!
Tried sneaking vodka into our Capri Suns and mix it with Kevin’s nice, high quality vodka but Mr. Party Pooper as usual followed us and almost caught us. It was a chill night though, just fishing on the beach watching some fireworks and the cars go pass the huge bridge. Just got home now and I forgot to do the Tumblr challenge so I’ll do days 3+4 when I wake up tomorrow.
I wants spliff too!
The meaning behind your tumblr name.
I’m not sure what my tumblr name is. I guess they mean “Februaree”? Assuming that it is… It’s just February spelled differently because every time I sign up for something, whether it’s a login name, screen name, a character name, the name February is always taken so I settled for Februaree and I think it grew on me.
I’m not sure why I even like the month February. One of my favorite numbers was 2, and being the second month of the year plus having my birthday on this month made it special for me. The first girl I ever liked in second grade had her birthday in February too in fact, Valentine’s day lol. I guess it’s my favorite month also because it’s the month for the Super Bowl, Mardi Gras, and it’s one of the coldest months of the year. Sorry if it lacks some deep meaning that makes you all go “Ooooooooooh I see.”
Yeah… that’s all for day 2. I’m off to go to some mall somewhere. I have to return my football cleats at Modell’s too… -_-
At least it’s July 4th tomorrow :)