Man, I am tired. Got a lot accomplished today though and I’m feeling good. I really wanna just break night and learn more of the guitar and read manga but I have a job interview and I have to prepare for it a bit. While I’m at it…
- Picked up the last pair of Kobe Bryant VI in the Duke colorway. Really stoked cause the last pair in Lakeforest was my exact size. Towson Mall and Columbia Mall didn’t have it so I was on the verge of giving up but I got em!
- Went to the library and borrowed some books to read for fun, some marathon training books, a few rugby books, and some on how to learn the guitar so I have so much to read over the summer :3
- Hit the gym tonight at 7PM and man, there were a lot of people there today. All the Koreans there seemed to know each other too lol, jeez…
- Went for a run after I picked up my sister from some color guard practice (lol?) and it was so exhausting. They extended the road all the way past Andy’s house and in total, it’s like a 7 mile run now. Felt good though.
- Found my suit for tomorrow’s job interview and Eli’s wedding this Saturday. I must’ve been fat as fuck when I bought it because it’s so loose on me. If I remember correctly, I bought it maybe 2 years ago so that would make sense. The smoking pot and being a lazy fuck years…heh.
- I can’t wait for tomorrow’s interview to be over. It’s my rest day and I have all day to play and do whatever I want :D
A lot of guitar time, drawing time, and reading
- I hate the Miami Heat but I can’t help but to think they got it this year.